Respite care is a support service offering families and caregivers temporary relief from the physical and emotional demands inherent in caring for a loved one with special needs; while creating opportunities for the individual to learn and participate with others socially and be involved in community activities.
- Recreation and Leisure based
- Adult Services available at Toronto location
- Youth and Adult Services available at Vaughan
SUMMER SERVICES JULY AND AUGUST
- Toronto or York Region
- Programs for Children, Youth and Adults
- Recreation and Leisure based programming
- emphasis on community access
EXTENDED HOURS PROGRAM
We offer extended day program services at our Toronto and Vaughan locations.
HOLIDAY AND MARCH BREAK PROGRAMS
For more information on all of our Respite Services and Programming, contact Nicole Corasaniti, 416-736-0199 ext. 337 or via email at email@example.com